- A full, four-year scholarship (including room, board, books, tutoring, and living expenses).
- A custom, one-on-one, multi-layered mentoring program by the nation’s top leaders in business, industry and government service. Mentorship continues for a full year after graduation.
- Monthly professional development seminars by business leaders, public officials and employment experts.
- Lifetime membership in a fraternal organization (the Wyakin Warrior Foundation).
- A service project, completed while in school, to benefit other wounded warriors.
- Robust networking to assist them in securing gainful employment after graduation – not just get a job, but get a good job with upward mobility.
Our veterans can attend Boise State University, which has been an enthusiastic supporter of the program, or the College of Western Idaho, a local community college.
See the newest Veterans selected here.
14 VETERANS SELECTED FOR THE WYAKIN WARRIOR CLASS OF 2013